Pursuant to the Administrative Regulation No. 6/2002, which was
subsequently amended and republished under the Administrative Regulation
No. 27/2009, the licensing procedures of the junket promoters commenced
on June 7, 2004.
Effective on June 1, 2011, a new service is added to the Performance
Pledge. Within 15 days after receiving the documents for one of the
following applications, the DICJ will notify the applicants about the
completeness and adequacy of the documents submitted:
Initial Application for Junket Promoter License
2) Application for Renewal of Junket Promoter License
3) Application for Change of Data (Reassessment of Eligibility) of
optimize the service, the below new service is added to the Performance
Pledge and be effective on July 1, 2015.
4) Application of Transferring Share of
Junket Promoter Company
5) Application of Appointing New
Director of Junket Promoter Company
below new service is added to the Performance Pledge and be effective on
August 1, 2020.
6) Application for adding new Concessionaire/Subconcessionaire
7) Refund of the cash guarantee of Junket Promoter
Notification will be sent to the applicant via SMS through mobile phone
or via e-mail, therefore, applicant should provide the respective
contact details when submitting their application.